Saturday, November 9, 2013

XIth LIFE

            This is the year; I got out of my home and went to the hostel. The day which the SSLC (05-06-2006) marks came. I got 391 marks; I went to a deep confusion. Myself and my parents were so much worried because my parents have expected above 80%. My parents have decided me to make my HSLC at KVS MAT, Virudhunagar.

            After a long struggle I got admission in the school. Myself and my parents were moving to VNR on 16th June (My birthday). I had a long purchase of chocolates from Thillai`s food park on behalf of I am moving to hostel. At 23.00 hrs when we are moving near the Thirumangalam I heard a song from the car stereo player which was playing some government fm, I still remember the song, the song is

“Female voice : Chukku Bhukku Naan Engine

Male voice       : Thakku thakku naan Vandi

Female voice  : Engine vegam ellamaien vegam en pinall varadhey

Male voice       : Engine mattum rail aguma…”

Still I remember that song and I couldn’t find which film, who acted in it and when it was released. I prepared myself that I should not cry or depressed.

            My +1 life begins on 21st of June, I got up at 6.00 am in the morning and my grandfather was leaving for Delhi he said good luck and takes care, we had my breakfast at Burma hotel at 7.00 am and we went to the hostel, I had been arranging my bagges at my cabin (27). The friend near to me is S.Gopi from Thirumangalam. At 8.30 my parents left me, as I said earlier I was bold. I went to my class, on the way I met Raghuram. I am amazed to see the benches and black boards at there, at close to 8.40 I went to assembly with my classmates. As a new thing in my life each class moves to the auditorium with a band sound. At the auditorium we should wait for the principal to come out to the stage.

            At the class I managed to get a seat at the last bench, {it’s a good place that three windows are there and I could watch out the ground and the train moving out there} I sat with Rumesh prabhu and Santosh my class teacher Mr.M.Venkatesh called as M.V. called out all of us name he was also the chemistry teacher for us. At the evening I went to the hostel where I just had a conversion with gopi about his school and my school. All the boys from hostel went to the mess hall and had our dinner. Next day at 5.30 am hostel warden woke up all and the entire hostel (about 98 boys) went to a 12 bathrooms some boys were bathing at the tank. Anyway I managed to get a bathroom and I had a bath and as usual breakfast and life going on….

            At 22nd June at the dinner our senior boys had a conflict with the warden for some reasons {even now I don’t know the reason} and knowingly or unknowingly I faced some of the problems alone. Some of the senior boys treated me badly. It reported badly for some days, but soon I had another problem through my mid-term test and I had been put up in the struggling boys list. The practical session another headache for me. Soon I started hating the school.

In the hostel the prep hour (study hour) I couldn’t concentrate for one minute itself but I should for 2 hours but sometimes it may rise to 2.30 hours. Next it rises to 4.00 hours daily due to the quarterly exams but I loved it because it had ten days of holidays to relax. I counted the days to go and I missed to study, my only aim is to pass. As usual in the quarterly exams I got fail in the physics subject. The main reason for the failing is that I am not studying stated my teachers, parents and my mates. But the real thing is I am not free in mind. I could not go out; I should look at the campus for two to three months. It’s like a Jail.

From that thing to still the revision exam, I got failed in all of my exams. After the revision exam my teachers decided me that I will be detained. Me too, I had a fear I will fail…


Lab experiences
In my XI life, I entered the lab first time in life as I am from state board. When I was entering I thought it should be heaven but later I came to know it’s a hell. In the physics lab, the first class they just write down what are the practical’s we should do. But after that class I got beatings or slappings from physics sir in each and every class. Every time while I was going to that class I will pray that I should get fewer beatings. The physics practical is on Wednesday before the lunch (non- vegetarian) I think that my reward is the lunch.
In my Chemistry lab it was better, sir beats rarely. The class is on Monday last two periods. We had five salts, as I told earlier I don’t know how to identify the salts. I had been struggling with one salt for almost four months where other boys have finished all the salts, even though I finished that salt with the help of a friend. In the hostel some of the +2 boys say “you will be having seven double salts and that does will add up to fourteen salts. How will you do it “this raises me many questions.
In my Computer lab its better as I am well enough strong in the subject. The computer is the only subject that gives me confidence but everyone looks it as a language. The computer lab period was at Friday and a relaxing session.
            Before the common examinations, physics sir told us to write all the questions and answers that were asked in the revision test. On the last day of the class he began to check the note. The boys who had left one or two questions got severe beatings. But me, I had written only six short answers I am at the last bench with Santosh and Arockiaraj. Both of them told me that will be given severe punishment. When he was coming at our side I took a ruler and a pencil and just acted as putting lines because he always wanted to be perfect. On seeing the two boys and me, he just hit lightly and said put lines first. That’s a great escape in my life. After that Santosh told me that it was an Intelligent Act.
Common examinations

            The +1 has the common examinations where all of us answers papers goes to other school inside the district. My roll no is 210219. Before the start of exam, my only goal is to get pass but I don’t know how to do it. At the time before the start of the major exams I got chicken pox. That’s a great escape for me from the hostel but at the same time I should study. My mother got me notes from Ramakrishnan who is studying at KVS HSSS and I managed to go through the exams. For three main exams I went to the school by the auto. For the computer exam I came to hostel again and stayed for six days. Before leaving the hostel, I got notes and observation from senior students so that I can prepare for next year. My grandfather came there to pick me in the auto. When I came home I arranged the question and answer papers that were brought from seniors. I slept at 19.30 itself in the favor of happiness. I did not have my dinner. That is a good and fine sleep. But soon I should prepare for next year.
Hostel moments
            In the hostel, up to the quarterly exams we stayed down. But after the quarterly we went to the upstairs. We were mingled with the senior and junior students. I learnt a lot of matters from the seniors as well as from the juniors. It was a fascinating one. I stayed at cabin number 62. We had fun and I enjoyed quiet a little. My cabin contains three persons, one is my senior Sriram and my junior boy studying sixth Kamaraj. The adjacent cabin has Senthamil selvan and backside Ajay Kumar.






           
               
               

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your beautiful words as the comments/views..