Xth LIFE
The school begins at first June (Wednesday - 2005).
After enjoyed the full
summer holidays and watching Chandramukhi film
in the summer holidays I got promoted to the high school (2006). It was
fascinating. On the first day of the academic year, I was put up in a week boy’s
class list (A section). But many other boys, who were studying worse than me,
went to the other class. I think it’s a mistake. But anyway I am happy staying
in this class and I developed a hope that I can win from this class. I sat with
Shanmuga on
my left and Yusuf, Dharun on my right at the last bench. Usually
many of the boys look at the house which is at the corner.
In the
first cycle test, I scored good marks that are equivalent to the “B” class
boys. The classes were going interestingly especially the English class where
we had the lesson “Master blaster” and that is about the career of Sachin
Tendulkar. The only class which I felt bored is Science class, this classes is
fully biological and usually falls on third period after the break. Each period
is about 45 minutes and
it makes me to watch the clock frequently. Next to the Science class, Tamil
class is the boring one; we should go to the mess area to study.
In this
year, they started to destroy the old building where I studied for many years.
During the exam times we will go to the ground and study there but unfortunately
I and other boys will be watching the deconstruction of the building. We will go to the
N.R.G.H.S.S. school auditorium to write the exam as there is lack of space in
our school. We will sit on the ground. It’s a nice place to look around when I
don’t know the answer. They gave us the hall ticket number at the church. My
number is 500595.
In the
home, I usually start to study at 17.00 hrs. Daily I will plan to study for
three hours but rarely I reached two hours. Most of the times I started to play the
games in the cell phone. Before the public exam we had three revision tests, of
these we had written only two revisions due to lack of time. The first revision
test paper is given and others are left out.
Before
the public exams we had ten days of study holidays and the farewell. During
these days I came to the school to sign the hall ticket. Also on this week, the school held a
farewell party for our batch. I prepared myself very well for the math’s exam
but I fail to study for the science exam. And for the other subjects I just
kept out reading the subject. The study holidays helped me a lot to recover.
Farewell:
OUR SCHOOL FAREWELL DAY
TOOK PLACE ON 20th MARCH, 2006
I ate
parathas (Three).
While
eating, I sat near my friend DINESH
Many
teachers talked about the Xth Standard.....
Some boys
danced for a song from the film CHITTRAM PAASIYADI
The song
was VAALA MEENU
Ashraf Ali
danced like ULAGANATHAN; Alex stood
with him and carried the newspaper (MICROPHONE).
Ashraf Ali
targeted Principal as the Thalivarur
Thimigalam
Public Exam:
For the
public exam I went out of my home at 8.30 am even after watching the cricket toss, we
sat at the ground for one hour. I was very confidence for the Math’s exam I
went to the hall with full of confidence. But for the Science I am totally blank. Before
the exam some boys were discussing the one mark questions but I have not heard
that type of question before. On the last day of the exam I left my bag at
the school, by having happy conversion with my friend Durai. When he was
reaching home, I came to know that my bag was there.
Whew
that’s a good life, and happy enjoying the last day. And having some good exception
at the future.
Enjoying the days…
My
teachers are:
Tamil : Karthikeyan.V
(Tamil expert)
English : Micheal Joseph.T
(Class teacher)
Maths : Marie Antony Lourduraj.C
(Maths expert)
Science : Francis.B
(Science expert)
Social Science :
Arulnathan.P
(School principal)
T I M E T A B L E
|
DAYS
|
01
|
02
|
03
|
04
|
05
|
06
|
07
|
08
|
|
MON
|
MOR
|
ENG
|
MAT
|
SCI
|
TAM
|
TAM
|
SOCI
|
SCI
|
|
TUE
|
MOR
|
ENG
|
TAM
|
SCI
|
SOCI
|
MAT
|
P.E.T
|
ENG
|
|
WED
|
MOR
|
ENG
|
TAM
|
SCI
|
MAT
|
LIB
|
SOCI
|
MAT
|
|
THU
|
MOR
|
ENG
|
MAT
|
SCI
|
SOCI
|
MAT
|
SCI
|
TAM
|
|
FRI
|
MOR
|
ENG
|
TAM
|
SCI
|
SOCI
|
MAT
|
P.E.T
|
SOCI
|
|
SAT
|
H
|
O
|
L
|
I
|
D
|
A
|
Y
|
.
|
MY MARKS
AT TENTH STANDARD ARE:
Tamil English
Maths Science Social
Total
June 32 87 44 59 60 282
July 47 73 57 62 61 300
August 59 76 60 49 67
311
Quarterly 45 68 49 39 76 277
October 49 83 76 48 65 321
November 67 68 53 80 64 332
Half-yearly 64 69 55 63 68 321
January 71 77 67 75 72 362
February
March
Annual
Remarks:
June Work More
July Work More
Aug Good! Try to get good marks
Quar Marks....Work hard
Octo Good! Try to get good marks
Nov
Half Good! Score
high marks
Jan Good! Score
high marks
Attendance Days
June
July 20
Aug 22
Quar 14+Half
Octo 19
Nov 12
Half 19
Jan 20
In the exams,
June is the cycle test. Prepared by school teachers.
Out of 25........
January, February & March are
Revision tests...
Second and Third Revision test marks
are not given...
Annual is the public exam...
The maximum mark of exams is
Hundred
The pass mark is Thirty
Five........
Our class strength:
52 boys...
Once we
had a tour to Kallanai Dam, Poondi church, Thanjavur temple and the Najore mosque it
was a good tour. We got out from here at 5.30 am in the morning. First we went
to poondi church and prayed a while. For the lunch we went to the Kallanai dam
were I had chapatti. And at the evening we went to the Thanjavur temple. There
is a park near the temple. I went to the park and saw camels, deers and got a ride
in the toy train. At 7.30 pm we reached nagore mosque and at
finally at 8.30 pm we reached school, it looked like morning as we had slept in
the bus. In the bus, I heard Paramasivan songs for the first time.
I often
tell my friend Shanmuga that I am going to watch the film Paramasivan after I finish the public exam.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post your beautiful words as the comments/views..