Saturday, November 9, 2013

XIIth LIFE


THE WAY TO LIGHT….
+2 public exams
After the common exams, it’s time for the ultimate work to go faster, furious and show my ultimate strength. I know I couldn’t win, but I should lose in a good difference. During the one month summer holidays between +1 and +2  I checked out the school website often whether I was pass or not. One day at the last week of the month April. I came to know that I had passed and went to Higher secondary second year. The summer classes starts at May 2nd.
This year my parents have decided me to stay in the home at Virudhunagar and go to school as a day’s scholar. At the first day of our school, my father took me to the school in the car (PY 02 D 0369) where I attended the class and my father went to the hostel and had a talk with hostel warden about my farewell from the hostel.
MAY CLASS
The summer class is really fine. At this year, I sat at the first bench with Ajith Eswar and Arockiaraj and Santosh at the back. Daily four classes of which after two periods, there is a break of 15 minutes in which we had some food and tea/coffee. Usually the first period will be Mathematics followed by Physics, Chemistry and Computer science. Once in a week we had a test in Mathematics subject. From the second day I came to school by bus. In the bus, I am well enjoyed on seeing the construction of the four lane road. And at the school, I am at “B” section. I enjoyed the class (I mean, the new standard not the studies). After the class, on the way to home we will be listening to movie songs from Thambirabarani and Pokkiri. But one thing sure is that I worked very well in the may class. At the end of the month, we had six days of holidays. Myself and Vicky went to Karaikal in the train.  
Use well classes
The classes where started nicely where same teacher remains for me for physics subject and mathematics subject. I am well prepared for all the matters, so I got less damage. My I was going to school by school bus, daily my great grandmother prepare me food and I hear the Sun TV headlines at 8.00 am and go to bus stand and wait for the bus. I travelled in the bus number one. On the way I will think of that what is going to happen today and what will be the problems I will facing and so on. We will reach the school at 8.40 am and I will be moving to class and moving to assembly, sitting, eating, and coming back to home. Even robot life is better. But day to day, I got my problems increasingly which soon touches my neck.
One day, we have been given the time table for the Revision tests (Total Eight Revisions). We will be having classes up to 6.00 pm in the evening where I became worse. I passed in most of the exams but I am not up to the mark. Sometimes I got single digit mark in Chemistry, this year this subject appears to be the most difficult subject for me. But soon another thunder came like lighting to my eyes that I am getting worse in Mathematics as well as in Physics and Computer science. But the one thing about this year is that the practical is good and didn’t hit me so. I am able to go through the rough times, it will help me to carry all of my sufferings in the future life. Once in the computer practical’s exam I could not even do the “Switch case” programs.
Soon in the month of February we got public practical’s, in the physics lab I escaped in a small gap and done a good job and also got some reward from my physics sir but in the Chemistry practical I am worse and I got to be struggling till the end, in my Computer practical I got to be the man of the match. I managed to get full marks in all the practicals. As I got low marks and I am a weak student in studies, I should attend the special classes during the study holidays. But when I got the hall ticket I did not attend any classes.
PUBLIC EXAMS:
In this exam I really had a free mindset. There is a lot of time to prepare for the exams. I came to the exams had a conversion (Chattering) with Dilip, Shivshanksar, Rengarajan. When the main exams started I really prepared well that I should pass. There was a large gap between Computer exam and Mathematics exam; I have been bored between this exams. I did not prepare well so I did not wrote well.
When the exams were over I packed myself and rushed to Karaikal when I reached home. I am extremely happy that I feel that I came from a war field. When I reached home at Karaikal at night, I had a long sleep which I consider that it is the good sleep of all the times. After a few days the +2 result was released. But I went to the school to collect the mark sheet after ten days. I remember that when I was coming to the school I came on that way, when I was going back I came to that way. I felt I have completed the “Mission”.

Myself and my Father went to the Burma hotel and had Vadai. I met one of my classmate in the hotel. Whew that’s a great experience. I really learnt a lot of matters and the thoughts of different people. I started my +1 journey from Burma hotel and ended on the Burma hotel, that’s a great thing for me.
I WILL TASTE THE SUCCESS…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your beautiful words as the comments/views..