Sunday, October 6, 2013

Brow !!!


BrOW !!!

My sister is married now. Yup, the December 3rd has crossed and I’m in the end of my winter break. Time to go back to Delhi for one last innings. My sister and my brother-in-law (hereafter referred as brow) is staying at Chennai. My parents told me to go to Delhi via Chennai by taking train. I left my Karaikal home by taking a train from Sirkhalzi. The train is on afternoon, I was excited since I can have sit in the window enjoy the scenery while travelling. As usual, I was little worried, my parents came with me to drop me at the station. My mother was repeating all the principles and ethics to be followed, my father was telling me not to worry about placements but do continuous and extra effort, in all of this middle, my sister was calling my mother and enquiring about my whereabouts. She was very excited to have me there. The train arrived half an hour late and said my goodbye for that year and left. On the way, I ranged up to my friends and framed a plan for the New Year day. One of my friend told me that he would come to station to pick me up and would go to my sister’s home together.

I’m a little shy type reserved person until I get comfortable with that person. My sister is just married and I’ve not also spoke much to my brow. My sister again called me saying that my brow will come to the station to pick me up, but I said not needed as I am coming with my friend. The train exactly reached at 6.00 pm and I was very happy to place my leg at Egmore station. With my friend, I took an auto to the home; with no difficulty the home was found very easily. It was in the second floor, when I opened the entrance door in the ground floor; an old aged person (looking like retired person) asked about my info and all. I guess he is not only staying there, but also doing a guard job. I felt it will be unauthorized person to enter the home and my sister will be little safe.

Think
I reached upstairs and there my sister was happy looking at me and said “Vaa daa…” I entered the home looking all around it. My brow was not there, when I enquired my sister said “He has went out to shop” She asked me whether we would take coffee and gave some snacks to us. I and my friend had a chat over there for few minutes, meanwhile my brow arrived with KFC bucket and with cakes. That was the time I had decided not to take Chicken for few days but since it was the first offering from my brow, I didn’t refused it and took (though, the chicken tasted spicy and nice, loving it…)

As I said earlier, I was unable to speak in that new environment. In an hour time, I said will go for a small roaming around the area. Later, we decided to go for a movie that night in the eve of New Year celebration. Now, I have to call my sister and say that “I would be coming by 2.00 am and will have dinner out”. I was not feeling comfortable to say that as I have come for the first time, I was predicting what my brow, sister and my parents will think of me. (Okay, anyway I have to say... I have bought the tickets for that Jackie Chan movie). After the movie, I took an auto and reached home. In the morning, again I have to leave early to have meet with my friends at traditional place “Sky Walk”.

While I entered toilet, I saw a poster embedded in the wall. It almost made me think into various horizons. I was thinking about “Smart work, hard work, Smart work, hard work...” Everyone should look at that. The sad thing is, this innovative image is in Bathroom. I didn’t meet up with my brow in the morning. (The above image, share your thoughts also)

The day went fine, I came back home and while leaving also I couldn’t able to meet up my brow. I saw him only once and felt that I should have spent some time there at home. (Anyway, Kohi nhi problem; will meet once I complete Amity)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your beautiful words as the comments/views..