Seating Arrangement
It was a
pleasant evening, the clouds were about to pour. In the chilling classroom, I
found a seat in the fourth bench corner side of a window with my friend. It’s a
nice place to sit back, relax and chat; it was also not directly exposed to the
faculty’s vision. I perceived as the next one hour would be merely a time-pass
session.
Sitting with friend
My
friends seated before and after me are talking about their weekend plans. I too
have a plan of going home. I had just brought a laptop bag containing two note book, mobile phone and a USB dongle. It was supposed to be an interactive
session, so the management has called upon the student’s parents also. My
parents were placed on the either side of the class; they were fully visible to
me and vice versa. Once the class gets over, I will fly home in the car.
Faculty with phone
A
loud voice appears suddenly among the premises. It is the faculty with the
phone. He is short, heavy and English from his mouth were flowing like streams
of the river. He was talking about the economics of the country, agenda of the
meeting. I suppose the opposite person on the phone should be working in a
bank. In simple and short, he resembled like Humpty Dumpty.
Assignment submission
As
usual, he started the class with the summary of last class. Suddenly, he raised
a question “Everyone submit your assignments, and those who have not finished
raise your legs.” I believed that half of the class wouldn’t have done
anything, but to my shocking surprise only two rose to the instructions. One of
my friend whispers from the far end questioning me “Why you have not done.” My
instinct commented “I met you in Cafeteria yesterday, talked to you in phone
morning but you have not said anything but questioning me now; hmm... Congo...”
Took an axle
Instead
of giving any verbal punishments, he took an axle from his bag and started
Marching towards me; he came closer to me, caressed me and then started banging
on the axle towards my bag.
Wondering what is going on
In
That moment, he looked like a combination of Undertaker and Triple H. I was
Standing behind him facing and controlling me laugh. Besides this, I have to
Act like sad also as my parents were watching the scene from a distant. He
Almost banged for ten times and left it. “It was a better to get this type of
Punishment rather than writing assignments for ten pages...”
Searching for damages
My
The phone and the USB dongle were the two important items inside the bag. The
Latter part is my biggest worry. If anything happens to it, my father will
Scold me heavily. It belongs to the company. I found the dongle is at the
Corner of the bag with nil damages, but unfortunately my mobile has found some
Scratches on the screen. It is also good in a way that I could replace it soon.
Forcing me to ask excuses
Later
My father went to the faculty and spoke something. He called up me to ask in
The future I won’t repeat this type of mistakes. “This is my biggest worry.” I
Built up a story that I didn’t understand the questions properly and made a
Statement related to the subjects where I have read it in the newspaper to make him
Little bit satisfies.
Back home
As
Planned, I am travelling in the car but within a “silent mode”. I am not thinking of what happened, but of how I am going to write the future assignments.
The music in the car made me carry from the incidents, but still I maintained
A slowdown in my face.
Sister Laughing
When
I opened the doors, my (sister cum in law) was sitting and smiling at me. She
Started teasing by narrating the whole incidents. I wonder “How come the news
Reaches her faster than the car’s speed.” Then little I started countering her
Statements and brought me back.
A
A little later, I opened my eyes and realized everything is a dream. I said to
Myself, “Thanks GOD, I am not studying now. It’s not going to happen” This
Dream made my brain super recharged and coming out of the bed with a smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post your beautiful words as the comments/views..