Why I write this !
Just a temporary and silly confusion., will not last for ten days..
Today, is the "Mangani Festival" in my living place (Karaikal). The festival is devoted to Lord Shiva and in this day, we would throw the mangoes to the crowd to mark the end of the season. My home is located in a place where the temple car passes by. The festival is going outside and there was a huge crowd standing, roaming in the streets to celebrate and get the divine blessings.
I, myself sitting inside the home with Laptop and going to Amizone-->Fee Receipt & Bills and logging out and then logging again after a gap of five minutes. The Amizone is a website for the students who are studying at Amity University, in this the details about the student and university will be present.
I had paid my third semester fees on 27/06/2012 via Internet Banking, my friends who have paid by the same method has got the fee receipt at next moment. But unluckily, i have not still got it and six days has passed now. I have called to Amity customer care, then A/c's office and finally A/c's office fee officer; everyone redirected to some other person and finally gave an email to a person about my status., I had too confirmed with the bank about the transaction and they said it was okay, and no fault with their side. I am worried because of the large sum of money I am paying as the fees.
I have the Transaction number, date, enrollment number and everything. I am sure, it will come in short while, but the problem is I am getting some stupid dreams in the early morning such as the money is lost and i am leaving my MBA degree at hanging and all. If it happens i don't know what will i do next; just sitting idle and going for interview with my B.Sc degree, looking diminished person; but my brain is saying that this is not the end, we can go to a top position in life anyhow. Without problems life is nothing, we can learn from each single thing (I should be very lucky to get a brain like this; even though it doesn't work many times, it doesn't go negatively and lose hope) it always thinks about anything in the long run.
With all this confusion and all, I am going to do this Internet Banking for my friend tonight to pay his semester fees, hope my fate doesn't play on him. As my blog name suggests "Life is a challenging game"., Lemme wait with hopefulness and find a way to solve this...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post your beautiful words as the comments/views..