Family Visit Days
It is 20th February, 2017; Morning 4.30 I woke up in the mid of cool temperature and rushed to bath. I have booked Auto to Railway Station at 5.00 am. It is my family on their visit to Ahmedabad and later everyone of us to Mumbai. I pulled out my phone and checked the train status. It was 'On Time'. The auto driver is known earlier, he mostly drives in the night and we have to book the auto advance. He reached my flat at par. Took the auto and he was almost flying, with roads were fully vacant and with cool air the travel looks fantastic. On the way, I inquired him whether two autos are available while returning back. The answer is 'Yes'. He showed me the place where the Autos are available and told me to give a call and the fare would be Rs. 100/- only. My parents, sister, brother-in law, grand father and my nephew are the ones visiting Amdavad.
I left the auto at the opposite side of the station and told I will cross the road myself since I had no luggage to carry with me. While entering, I noticed there were many Tea shops and my tonuge felt it would be good to taste a cup of it. But I convinced it that the surrounding places are not good. I went inside the Station and took the ticket through Vending Machine. While ticketing another person approached me to take ticket, I refused and told him to approach the counter as I couldn't understand the language he spoke and one ticket would also make another one to approach me and I don't have desired note change to put through the machine.
I searched for the train number '19412', it was coming from Chennai Central. My family would have boarded the train on Sunday, two days before night. The platform is 'Eight' and also found that the train is about half an hour late.
Anyway, sitting in the station is also a cool one. I approached the platform and found that there were no shops available and that platform looked fully vacant. I took a seat near the staircase and waited for the train. It is 6.00 in the morning and I got a message and call from my friend Velmurugan, he used to wake up early and chattered little bit. I got a 'Chai' from a vendor later in the hours and near to 7.00 am the train finally arrives.
My parents were coming in the A/c compartment and I was looking out for them and both of us have noticed each other. I entered the train for helping out the removal of the luggages. There were eight bags. After an initial speech, we were for the look-out of the Taxi. We have to find SUV since everyone can not be accommodated in a single one. My father have inquired for 'Coolie' to carry the bags. It was decided to take the bags by ourselves since the fare demanded by them is higher.
After reaching out of the station, in my phone and in my father's phone; two Taxis were booked. At the same moment, that auto driver called and asked if I needed an auto. I conveyed 'Thank you and Not Needed'.
Myself and my brother-in law were in one car and others in another. Our car went first to show the way. I drove the vehicle to the back-side of my home since the front side would be one-way. The bags were little difficult to move towards the gate.
All my family went through the home and looked out it, Ishaan took the control of the home. He was playing, jumping and very much happy. Ishaan is my Nephew and he is three years old. Meanwhile, myself and my brother-in law bought Milk. My superior of my office, had conveyed me earlier to visit my parents in the morning around 9.30 am. As said he arrived and he had also offered us to keep the car of his to visit the places.
In the morning, went to Sabarmati Ashram. As usual, myself and brother in-law took auto and others went in the car. The auto was very slow and on the way it got repaired too. We reached the place after fifteen minutes of them reaching it. It was good as my nephew also got some time to sleep., he had woke up early in the morning and was without sleep. At the place, Ishaan have got interested on seeing two puppies playing each other. Then, we took snaps here and there at the Ashram. Next, we came back to the home for lunch. After lunch, we again took the step to visit the 'Kanharia Lake' and the Zoo surrounding the places. The Zoo was kept well and enjoyed the animals of it. Later, my brother-in law and my sister along with Nephew took Speed boat ride. We sat in the pavement and has little snacks till they turn up.
And then, we went to 'D-Mart', a supermarket which my father has advocated. The place is famous for low price items. We went for small shopping there and bought some items. In the night, myself, brother in-law and sister went to 'Jalaram Parota House' and had completely different food. The food was completely delicious and of different kind.
Next day, I have booked out SUV to visit Gandhinagar, the probable places were Akshardham Temple, Adalaj Step-well and the Gandhi Mandir. The taxi first came to the bank instead of the apartment, we went to Akshardham temple at Gandhinagar. We came to know that we could not carry anything inside the temple, everything was commercialization. It doesn't look like temple for me. I will never visit any temple of this kind in the future.
Then, we went to Adalaj step-well. The place is small, it took only half an hour to visit but it is worth visiting. Later, we had lunch in Gandhinagar. The restaurant is a good one and the food was yummy. While returning back from Gandhinagar, we went to National Handloom shop and bought some little things.
For the dinner, myself, my sister and my brother in law went to a nearby Rajasthani Hotel. The food was completely different and we ordered just under guess. The taste felt good and we enjoyed the food though we couldn't eat all.
Next day, we went to the Alpha One mall and just roamed. My father left early to meet his friend and joined at the mall. We bought some toys for Ishaan and in the Reliance Digital store, the features of the Google Pixel was explained to us. The phone looked stunning and I want to buy that phone. But the price was costly. In that night, everyone went to Susji Restaurant and had Gujarati Thali, the best part is the unlimited Gajar Halwa which they served. I loved to eat it so much as I can. Later, I booked the Ola Taxi and the Auto for leaving to Railway station for the early morning train. This marked the end of the part of Ahmedabad Tour and starts the Mumbai Tour.
After reaching out of the station, in my phone and in my father's phone; two Taxis were booked. At the same moment, that auto driver called and asked if I needed an auto. I conveyed 'Thank you and Not Needed'.
Myself and my brother-in law were in one car and others in another. Our car went first to show the way. I drove the vehicle to the back-side of my home since the front side would be one-way. The bags were little difficult to move towards the gate.
All my family went through the home and looked out it, Ishaan took the control of the home. He was playing, jumping and very much happy. Ishaan is my Nephew and he is three years old. Meanwhile, myself and my brother-in law bought Milk. My superior of my office, had conveyed me earlier to visit my parents in the morning around 9.30 am. As said he arrived and he had also offered us to keep the car of his to visit the places.
In the morning, went to Sabarmati Ashram. As usual, myself and brother in-law took auto and others went in the car. The auto was very slow and on the way it got repaired too. We reached the place after fifteen minutes of them reaching it. It was good as my nephew also got some time to sleep., he had woke up early in the morning and was without sleep. At the place, Ishaan have got interested on seeing two puppies playing each other. Then, we took snaps here and there at the Ashram. Next, we came back to the home for lunch. After lunch, we again took the step to visit the 'Kanharia Lake' and the Zoo surrounding the places. The Zoo was kept well and enjoyed the animals of it. Later, my brother-in law and my sister along with Nephew took Speed boat ride. We sat in the pavement and has little snacks till they turn up.
And then, we went to 'D-Mart', a supermarket which my father has advocated. The place is famous for low price items. We went for small shopping there and bought some items. In the night, myself, brother in-law and sister went to 'Jalaram Parota House' and had completely different food. The food was completely delicious and of different kind.
Next day, I have booked out SUV to visit Gandhinagar, the probable places were Akshardham Temple, Adalaj Step-well and the Gandhi Mandir. The taxi first came to the bank instead of the apartment, we went to Akshardham temple at Gandhinagar. We came to know that we could not carry anything inside the temple, everything was commercialization. It doesn't look like temple for me. I will never visit any temple of this kind in the future.
Then, we went to Adalaj step-well. The place is small, it took only half an hour to visit but it is worth visiting. Later, we had lunch in Gandhinagar. The restaurant is a good one and the food was yummy. While returning back from Gandhinagar, we went to National Handloom shop and bought some little things.
For the dinner, myself, my sister and my brother in law went to a nearby Rajasthani Hotel. The food was completely different and we ordered just under guess. The taste felt good and we enjoyed the food though we couldn't eat all.
Next day, we went to the Alpha One mall and just roamed. My father left early to meet his friend and joined at the mall. We bought some toys for Ishaan and in the Reliance Digital store, the features of the Google Pixel was explained to us. The phone looked stunning and I want to buy that phone. But the price was costly. In that night, everyone went to Susji Restaurant and had Gujarati Thali, the best part is the unlimited Gajar Halwa which they served. I loved to eat it so much as I can. Later, I booked the Ola Taxi and the Auto for leaving to Railway station for the early morning train. This marked the end of the part of Ahmedabad Tour and starts the Mumbai Tour.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post your beautiful words as the comments/views..